Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA 6 Cities, Map Size, Old Characters, Sys Req, PC Release, Story ????

:: Gaming Portal :: GTA WORLD :: GTA 6

Go down

GTA 6 Cities, Map Size, Old Characters, Sys Req, PC Release, Story ???? Empty GTA 6 Cities, Map Size, Old Characters, Sys Req, PC Release, Story ????

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:03 pm

Well folks after such a lot of hypothesis and long periods of schizophrenic/hypothesis post about when R* will deliver their most memorable trailer, from translating tweets about the moon to sort out when the primary declaration secret would be discharge , to foundation photographs, we at last found our solution , I told you all to be patient and simply partake in the ride👽 My expectation is it will be delivered either late 2024 or mid 2025 or more regrettable case situation 2026, however from the holes, and the child posting that TikTok the game looks pretty cleaned, and is by all accounts in the last stages… . GTA v previously delivered when I was 17, I'm presently 26 and have opportunity and energy to play computer games Sad insane certain individuals will play gta 6 as their first gta game same way many played gta v interestingly… … … appreciate them minutes kids! Cause gta 7 will come out when you're and grown-up and a big part of you will be to occupied to partake in these astonishing deliveries. I'm from Miami so I've been standing by so lengthy for a hd variant of Miami and it's at last coming

GTA IS Separated OF Such countless People groups LIFE THANK YOU ROCKSTAR, I CAN At last Resign AFTER Cheerful GAMER KNOWING GTA 6 Delivered

GTA 6 Cities, Map Size, Old Characters, Sys Req, PC Release, Story ???? Gta-vi10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down