Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Radeon Rx 7900 Xt Gaming Trio Classic 20G Graphics Card-20Gb Gddr6,320-Bit,20 Gbps,Hdmi,Dp2.1 X3,Torx Fan 4.0,AMD Rdna 3,Fidelityfx,Airflow Control,RGB Mystic Light,Pc Gaming,pci_e_x16

Go down

MSI Radeon Rx 7900 Xt Gaming Trio Classic 20G Graphics Card-20Gb Gddr6,320-Bit,20 Gbps,Hdmi,Dp2.1 X3,Torx Fan 4.0,AMD Rdna 3,Fidelityfx,Airflow Control,RGB Mystic Light,Pc Gaming,pci_e_x16 Empty MSI Radeon Rx 7900 Xt Gaming Trio Classic 20G Graphics Card-20Gb Gddr6,320-Bit,20 Gbps,Hdmi,Dp2.1 X3,Torx Fan 4.0,AMD Rdna 3,Fidelityfx,Airflow Control,RGB Mystic Light,Pc Gaming,pci_e_x16

Post by Admin Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:51 am

I got a 7900 XT at send off. Its been somewhat unpleasant however by and large its been great up until this point and continues to improve. Runs somewhat more sweltering than I would like, so I redid my case wind stream. Stock driver settings at send off were horrendous, so I needed to do manual tuning yet its basic in AMD Programming. I have as of late returned to stock with the most recent drivers and it appears to be great. I wish I stood by however becasue I would have gotten an AIB card with a burly heatsink like the Asus TUF in the event that I had realized I would get slight temp issues.

Its a rasterization monster, and I realize the XTX is better worth, however at send off it was more enthusiastically to get. Likewise, alot of powerhouses will advise you to go for the XTX in light of the fact that "should spend the additional 100" as though 100 bucks isn't truckload of cash. (To this end cost per outline isnt the ideal metric that one could think) Additionally to keep away from the flawed reference XTX at the time then you would need to spend another 150 on top for an AIB. Little tirade yet simply needed to specify.

As a matter of fact, in the UK you can get my card for 800GPB now so that is something. Likewise at that cost I would go for the 7900 XT all things considered, assuming you were considering getting a 4070 Ti to game at 4k/DLSS/FSR. You miss out on RT execution, yet pound it in Raster. Likewise, the 4070 Ti runs into its VRAM limit at 4k with outline age and causes falter in light of the fact that DLSS3 utilizes Vram a lot thus do 4k surfaces. For 1440p though perhaps the 4070 Ti would be better to really play your games with RT maxed and not simply a little.

MSI Radeon Rx 7900 Xt Gaming Trio Classic 20G Graphics Card-20Gb Gddr6,320-Bit,20 Gbps,Hdmi,Dp2.1 X3,Torx Fan 4.0,AMD Rdna 3,Fidelityfx,Airflow Control,RGB Mystic Light,Pc Gaming,pci_e_x16 Downlo11
https://amzn.to/4aakJta
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down