Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit Man: Contracts is so good. It's becoming one of my favorite games.

Go down

Hit Man: Contracts is so good. It's becoming one of my favorite games. Empty Hit Man: Contracts is so good. It's becoming one of my favorite games.

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:25 am

I'm playing hired gunman contracts on my PS2 this moment and it's transforming into one of my number one games, I even could like it more than blood cash. I haven't been gaming for a little while so I hauled my PS2 out (I just own a PS2) and chose to place in hired gunman contracts since I just played the initial 2 levels like a long time back and remembered nothing. It has been taken care of from that point onward until now. It is potentially the most difficult game I've at any point played and I'm playing it on ordinary trouble. In the event that you need a test in gaming you need to play hired gunman contracts without observing any walkthroughs! The air is really cool too. On the off chance that you're like me and you like it when you somewhat get a little baffled and your adrenaline goes up when you play, you'll cherish it. New games are only a breeze now (story games) and you somewhat daydream and go on autopilot as it were.

In any case, I'm simply inquisitive on the off chance that anybody here additionally truly loves Hired gunman Agreements or can't stand it? Or on the other hand has never played it or whatever you want to say regarding it. I simply love the game and wind up giggling at myself over how troublesome, disappointing, and testing it is. I miss this somewhat gaming, feels like I'm a youngster once more.

Hit Man: Contracts is so good. It's becoming one of my favorite games. Hitman10

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down