Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have the Xbox x series.. what's the best hitman to go with? Is WOA and 3 same

2 posters

Go down

I have the Xbox x series.. what's the best hitman to go with? Is WOA and 3 same Empty I have the Xbox x series.. what's the best hitman to go with? Is WOA and 3 same

Post by Jack Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:47 pm

Need Help Guys Is WOA and 3 same
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

I have the Xbox x series.. what's the best hitman to go with? Is WOA and 3 same Empty Re: I have the Xbox x series.. what's the best hitman to go with? Is WOA and 3 same

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:48 pm

The Xbox Series X offers enhanced performance and visuals, making it great for playing games like Hitman. The Hitman series has a few titles available, so let me clarify:

Hitman World of Assassination (WoA): This is not a specific game but rather a trilogy comprising Hitman (2016), Hitman 2 (2018), and Hitman 3 (2021). These games follow Agent 47 in various sandbox-style levels, allowing players to approach assassinations creatively. You can import levels from Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 into Hitman 3 if you own those titles, making it a unified experience called "World of Assassination."

Hitman 3: This is the latest installment in the series and designed for the new generation of consoles, including the Xbox Series X. It offers improved visuals, faster load times, and other enhancements specific to the new hardware.

If you have the Xbox Series X, Hitman 3 would be the best choice in terms of taking full advantage of the console's capabilities due to its optimized performance for this platform. However, if you haven't played the earlier titles (Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2), you might miss out on importing those levels into Hitman 3 for a complete experience of the World of Assassination trilogy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down