Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While playing Hitman, do any of you invent your own challenges to complete?

2 posters

Go down

While playing Hitman, do any of you invent your own challenges to complete? Empty While playing Hitman, do any of you invent your own challenges to complete?

Post by Jack Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:23 am

I always like to change back into the suit I started the level in, so certain maps for the main contract (Colorado, Chongqing) where it does a forced exit thing grind my gears.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

While playing Hitman, do any of you invent your own challenges to complete? Empty Re: While playing Hitman, do any of you invent your own challenges to complete?

Post by Admin Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:24 am

Absolutely! Creating your own challenges in Hitman can make the game even more exciting and challenging. Players often come up with unique conditions or restrictions to test their skills and creativity. Some might try completing a mission using only a specific weapon or disguise, aiming for a silent assassin rating without getting detected, or finishing a level within a limited time frame. These self-imposed challenges can add a whole new dimension to the gameplay and make each playthrough feel fresh and different. Have you come up with any interesting challenges yourself?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down